Korrogo’s core mission is to help people find suitable jobs and help Employers find fitting candidates.
2. What information do we collect about you?
Across the pages we collect information:
- you choose to provide to us, e.g. contact details, resume details, location data;
- through your activity on our site, e.g. information from your device and actions taken on the site, searches you run or jobs you click on;
- when you apply to jobs, use screener or assessment questions, or log in from third party sites; and
- where you use chargeable services or are an Employer providing necessary Employer information, e.g., for verification purposes.
3. Why do we collect this information?
We collect and use your information in order to help Job Seekers find jobs, to help Employers find candidates, and to provide and improve our services to you. To summarize, we use your Personal Data, where applicable, to:
- create your account and send you Job Alerts or other promotional materials;
- give you relevant search results and job recommendations;
- facilitate communication as part of the job search, application and interview process;
- make your resume available to third parties, depending on your privacy settings;
- match Job Seekers with Employer Job Listings;
- prevent fraud, spam and other potentially fraudulent or illegal activities;
- facilitate payment, in connection with chargeable services;
- carry out automated processing in order to provide many of our services;
- enhance and optimize our services and security for Job Seekers and Employers by data sharing with our affiliates;
- improve our services, maintain product quality and protect users; and
- aggregate and share with third parties content posted on Indeed intended to be publicly available.
4. Who is this information shared with?
Your information is shared with:
- Korrogo affiliates;
- Employers and Job Seekers (e.g., if a Job Seeker decides to apply for a job);
- third-party service providers who help us with our operations, e.g. for data storage or fraud detection.
5. How long do we store your information?
Korrogo stores your Personal Data until it is no longer necessary to provide our services, or until you ask us to delete your Personal Data. We may also be required to retain certain information in order to comply with local laws.
6. What are your rights with respect to your Personal Data?
Korrogo takes your privacy very seriously. We provide GDPR-type rights to all our users globally. This includes the rights to access your Personal Data; delete your Personal Data; get your Personal Data in a portable format; and to restrict or object to certain processing of your Personal Data. Where our use of your Personal Data is based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw that consent.