About the job Salesforce Instructor
What You’ll Do* Manage the day-to-day implementation of the rollout of a large-scale system for a dedicated team of commercial reps, including:* Creating instructor-led training events
* Inviting students to live sessions and ensuring they are prepared for the event (e.g., have access to
sandbox, SFDC, etc.)
* Manage implementation of the course curriculum.
* Following-up with managers about participation and attendance
* Lead all instructor-led training sessions for your dedicated training groups, ensuring
accurate and complete training
* Host ongoing office hours and follow-up training sessions, as requested and required
* Gather feedback from participants and managers about the training via formal and
informal methods and share with core implementation team
* Review adoption metrics with the central team and look for opportunities to drive long-
term tool adoption
* In partnership with the central training team, support the creation of additional training
materials and job aides
* Work closely with regional stakeholders to address their needs and resolve requests
* Ability to simplify complex concepts through stories and examples
* Able to engage audiences both virtually and in-person
* Works closely with instructional designers and trainers to develop and update training
curriculum.What you’ll need
2-3 years of experience training on systems, particularly SFDC.
Advanced understanding of the SFDC platform and its functionality.
Experience with LMS environments.
Background in adult learning and instructional design; additional familiarity with design thinking, UX, and/or video production preferred
Ability to translate data from feedback to improvements to both content and process.
Google suite experience (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
Ability to manage projects and deliverables within tight timelines.
At least 2 Salesforce Certifications.