Senior DevOps Engineer (NGC)
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
– Excellent English communication skills.
– Good at design thinking, team-oriented and open-minded.
– Experience in at least one and willingness to learn & work in all three areas: software development, infrastructure/network, cloud technologies.
– Experience with Linux as a power user or administrator with shell scripting skills.
– Experience with virtualization, provisioning and configuration management tools and technologies such as Terraform, Saltstack and Ansible.
– Experience with container orchestration, Kubernetes
Nice to have
– Google Cloud Architect Certification or equivalent
– The Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) by Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF)
– Experience in advanced areas of networking, including Linux, software-defined networking, network virtualization, open protocols, application acceleration and load balancing, DNS, virtual private networks and their application to PaaS and IaaS technologies
– Experience with Openshift, Rancher, Anthos..
– Experience with scripting languages such as Python, bash.
– Experience with cloud services (GCP, AWS,Azure).
– Experience with production deployment, monitoring and operational support; expertise with DevOps tools and processes. (Jenkins, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK Stack, etc).
– Ability and interest to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions
– Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Delivery using GitLab CI.
What you will learn in this role
– Highly-scalable, distributed systems in a Linux-based environment
– Hybrid cloud computing platforms.
– Automation mindset to continuously improve the production environment.
– Working with a Google Cloud for customers who use Google Cloud and will learn how to scale and manage
– Open source DevOps technologies, such as Kubernetes (multi dc+cluster running on on-prem), Anthos